Ready to share your blog? Submit your creative work now.
Hŕvity welcomes post from people who want to be part of a network of forward-thinking pioneers who drive the HR industry forward. If you would like to be considered for a guest blog, we ask that guest bloggers follow the submission requirements below.
We would do our utmost to respond to all blog submissions but due to high volumes of interest, we are unable to respond to all submissions. If your blog is accepted, it may be posted on Hŕvity platform and shared on our social media channels.
- Articles must be original pieces on any HR subject and must not be posted anywhere online or offline
- Articles should range from 500 – 2000 words
- Articles must be submitted as a Microsoft Word file and must include your name, post title, an author image and a short bio
- All links should be relevant to case law, legislation, news items, official documents or other publications
- You have permission to use images and/or have brought them from a legitimate stock photography supplier by uploading an image for publication on our site
- Articles must not contain any components of advertising
We welcome non-members submissions but of course we would love for you to join Hŕvity.
How to submit a blog
Hŕvity believes that positive contributions to HR should be recognised. We allow authors to republish posts on their personal websites and blogs but we ask that a note is included indicating the post originally appeared on Hŕvity and provide a link back to the blog. If you have a Buy Me A Coffee link, we’ll be happy to add this to your post.
Disclaimer: The Hŕvity editorial team will review all submissions. We reserve the right to make any adjustments to blog submissions to meet the editorial requirements. Please note that the views, thoughts and opinions expressed in articles solely belong to the author and not necessarily reflect the views of Hŕvity.